I won this awesome Stratos Multi-sport GPS SmartWatch (value $299) from Amazfit a while back. Of course, I really love this smartwatch, overall! It’s quality built, easy to use, touchscreen, activity monitoring, a burst of features and has a cozy fit. The smart watch came with its own USB Charging Cable with Base and a user guide.
When I first received it, I had to download Amazfit app from Google play store. However, you can download the app from Apple App Store if you have an iPhone 4S or later with iOS 9.0 or above. Android 4.4 or above; supports Android smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0.
1) Built-in GPS and Glonass – accurately track your distance & routine.
2) Multi-Sport Tracking – tracks 10+ different sports. Also, track your daily activities including SLEEP!😴
3) Water Resistant – this watch is 5 ATM certified, equivalent to about 80 PSI, 164 feet or 50 meters. It’s designed to withstand activities – rain or shine.
4) Notifications – l love this feature. Once I programmed the smartwatch, I immediately received notifications through it. The notifications included emails, incoming calls, messages & other apps.
5) Music – connects wireless to headphones & Bluetooth ear buds.
6) Up to 5 days of battery life. Yes!☺
7) Automatically monitor and track Your heart❤rate during workouts!
8) Fitness level (VO2 Max) – oxygen consumption measurements.
There are a few more features not listed here. Nonetheless, Amazfit has taken its fitness trackers to the next level. For more detailed information about the Stratos Multi-sport GPS smartwatch or other Amazfit products, please visit their website.